Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net">

Week 8



INFORMATION SYSTEMS (session 3)

This week we learn about information system again, in this session miss Nisha teach me about information system Development Methodhologies. This is  the most difficult lesson in IT. I do not like this session. Almost 70% I did not understand this lesson. But I tried to read again and again, I should understand this lesson. Because this is will came up in final exam. Which I know is about information system Development Methodhologies.
The definition is a collection of procedures, techniques, tools and documentation aids which will help the systems developers in their efforts to implement a new information system.
The function is to make the analysis and design process more accessible to non-experts and to introduced structure into design and make it more manageable. There are many different methodologies used in systems development. For example Gane and Sarsons (STRADIS), Information Engineering (IE), Jackson System Development, Prototyping  iterative approach, Structure approach (SDLC)



0 comments:

Post a Comment